Ok, time for the answers, as often, the Drunken Cyclist leaves the competition in the dust ! Congratulations, especially for finding number 5 which was downright tricky.
1) Fog : Nebbiolo, Italian
2) Spicy Traminer, Gewurztraminer, German
3) Little sweet one : Dolcetto, Italian
4) Black pinecone : Pinot Noir, French
5) Black black (2 languages) : Negroamaro, Latin and ancient Greek
6) Little green one : Verdicchio, Italian
7) Little early one : Tempranillo, Spanish
Now for this week, since Valentine’s Day is approaching, I have a lovey-dovey question : Which wine is particularly prized as a gift for Valentine’s Day because of a big heart on its label ?